The All-In-One Batter & Tempura Machine
How many times have you tripped over a hose or slipped on batter? Is your “finger dip” method not giving you accurate viscosity readings? Let these be a thing of the past with the BatterPro. This batter machine and batter applicator makes production simple by:
- Mixing Ingredients with its horizontal mixers. This eliminates the breakdown and shearing to the batter/tempura and allows you to achieve your desired consistency.
- Chilling the Mixture by regulating the temperature of the batter/tempura both in the mixing and application phases of the process. Based on your desired viscosity, this system will determine when to add glycol or chilled water to cool the application.
- Controlling the Viscosity with a built-in viscosity cup. This allows the BatterPro to measure the consistency of the mixture, interpret the data measured, and determine if dry mix or water should be added.
- Applying Batter/Tempura with a top submerge application style to chicken, fish, beef, vegetables and other food products.
This all-in-one food processing technology has proven to enhance the production line by: eliminating redundant equipment, decreasing batter loss, reducing the amount of downtime, and eliminating hoses on the floor. The BatterPro has been known to give an ROI in less than six months.
Sleek, Uni-Frame Design
- No tubing in construction
- All motors and other moving parts are protected by external cabinet and doors
- Built-in stainless steel blower with variable speed control
- Adjust top submerge separation from touch screen
- Lifts for cleaning and maintenance
Batter & Tempura Processing
- Triple horizontal mixers
- Available high speed or gentle mixing
- One pump
- Batch or viscosity controlled
Save Money and Create Quick ROI
- Reduce floor space
- Reduce changeover time
- Reduce downtime
- Eliminate redundant equipment
- Decrease batter loss
- No hoses on the floor
- Only one pump to clean with minimal piping
- Automatic top submerge lift and belt adjustment
Belt Width Options:
- 24″ (600mm)
- 40″ (1000mm)